Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is currently seeking a highly motivated candidate to join the Product Management (PM) team in our Boston office. The Product Manager will work to explore and create new, strategic business opportunities for the trading capabilities of the Order Management System offered by Eze to institutional funds (traditional asset managers) and alternative investment funds (hedge funds).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced product manager to shape product strategy and achieve the product roadmap by delivering electronic trading tools to end users of the award winning Eze OMS. It requires a self-starter capable of becoming thoroughly versed in the current initiatives and system capabilities. It will further demand an ability to motivate and guide others toward a common goal: the successful candidate will have the drive and aptitude to champion new products and functionality from inception to implementation. In general, our product managers must be capable of hearing a problem statement from a user and then be able to define and build a solution to that problem via compelling and broadly applicable software workflow and solutions.
- Conceptualize new product features and workflows, conduct industry research, and collaborate with other PM team members, Development, and product consultants to hone business requirements and create scalable solutions that can be delivered to a wide range of clients.
- Can serve as Product Owner and leader of an Agile Scrum team
- Identify new business opportunities across the entire trade lifecycle; work with lead Product Managers to formulate and articulate the product strategy to senior management and the executive team.
- Meet and work directly with clients and consultants to gather requirements in order to act as the liaison to Development. Some travel (~20%) may be required.
- Deliver product demos for internal (Sales, Business Development, Consulting) and external (end-user clients, third-party business partners) participants to introduce and market new product features and offerings.
- Guide internal PM associates and business analysts as they execute projects that incrementally build towards your product vision.
- Constantly evaluate the market and adjust product roadmap and backlog accordingly.
- BS/BA – preferably with 3+ years of experience in product management in the financial industry.
- Highly knowledgeable in the FIX Protocol; experience working with transactional electronic trading APIs and straight-through processing (STP) for trade settlement.
- Familiarity with front to back office workflows for electronically trading multi-asset financial instruments (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, and OTC Derivatives).
- Demonstrated product and project leadership experience bringing securities trading products to market, especially those connecting buy- and sell-side entities
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Proven track record working with multiple teams (Development, Product Support, and Quality Assurance) to deliver products to multiple stakeholders (Clients, Service, Sales).
- Ability to identify, build, and maintain mutually beneficial business partnerships and product integrations.
Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal; well organized and possess a strict attention to detail.
- 5 years of experience in Financial Services and Investment Technology: Buy-side (OMS, EMS, IMS, ECN) deployment and development; or Sell-Side vendor integration.
- Pragmatic Marketing® Certified
- MBA or CFA or pursuit of other certifications (e.g., CAIA, Series 7).
- Experience writing client customizations/APIs in C#, SQL, or other languages.
- Spread/Pairs Trading, Program Trading, and Trade Automation
- Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) and ROI Analysis
- Post-Trade Settlement and Clearing of Financial Securities across Asset Classes
- Systems Design Concepts (SOA, SCA, N-tier)
Benefits: Compensation includes a competitive base salary, 401K matching, & excellent benefits.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.