Your overriding objective will be to define and deliver differentiated, habit-forming, high-value products to customers, advance the Company’s leadership position in the space and fuel its growth. The successful Product Manager will possess the intellectual and interpersonal capabilities combined with the product management and business skills and experience necessary to meet that primary objective.
Successful candidates will combine a passion for product and technology with the ability to keep focused and organized in a high-energy startup environment with lots of great ideas coming from all directions.
This high-visibility role will give you the chance to make a significant contribution to the company’s revenue and overall success.
A little about the job:
- Understand and analyze our market and customer needs
- Drive product vision and roadmap, and be responsible for the success of the product
- Work closely with UX and Engineering to build great products
- Lead by influence and help Sales, Client Services, and Marketing to get products sold, supported, and communicated to the world
- Identify, track and improve success metrics
A little about you:
- 2+ years of software (B2B or B2C) product management experience
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience
- Passion for great products and for identifying and solving problems for customers
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong communicator. Thrives in the intersection of product, engineering, customer success and marketing
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience with agile development processes and rapid product release cycles
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical discipline. MBA would be a plus
- Experience crafting solutions for small and medium businesses a plus
- Experience with digital marketing a plus
A little about WordStream and our market space:
WordStream develops search marketing software, provides managed PPC advertising services, and shares online marketing advice through our blog. Founded in 2007, we’ve evolved from being a keyword software tool developer to a destination for paid search marketing expertise. Our cloud-based software is always evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search Marketing/ Online Advertising is a $70 Billion+ industry and growing.
- Over 3 million businesses use Google PPC platform to advertise every day - and most of them need our help!
WordStream is a venture-backed, technology-driven SaaS company. We offer a high energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices in the Prudential Mall are sleek and modern and offer collaborative space, standing desks, and all of the coffee you could ever drink. We are building a world class product and team, and we reward our team members with a great work environment, competitive pay, great benefits and path to career advancement.