Are you an extraordinary Product Manager who loves building world-class software that people will use and benefit from every day?
Are you ready to make your mark at one of Boston’s fastest growing startups?
We are WordStream – a rapidly-growing startup located in Boston’s Back Bay. Our mission is to bring the power of performance marketing to businesses of all sizes. We do this with an industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) platform that enables small and medium-sized businesses to succeed with digital advertising on Google, Facebook, Yahoo, and Bing with minimal time and effort.
Your overriding objective will be to define and deliver differentiated, habit-forming, high-value products to customers, advance the Company’s leadership position in the space and fuel its growth. The successful Product Manager will possess the intellectual and interpersonal capabilities combined with the product management and business skills and experience necessary to meet that primary objective.
Successful candidates will combine a passion for product and technology with the ability to keep focused and organized in a high-energy startup environment with lots of great ideas coming from all directions.
This high-visibility role will give you the chance to make a significant contribution to the company’s revenue and overall success.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Understand and analyze our market and customer needs
- Drive product vision and roadmap, and be responsible for the success of the product
- Work closely with UX and Engineering to build great products
- Lead by influence and help Sales, Client Services, and Marketing to get products sold, supported, and communicated to the world
- Identify, track and improve success metrics
- 2+ years of software (B2B or B2C) product management experience
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience
- Passion for great products and for identifying and solving problems for customers
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong communicator. Thrives in the intersection of product, engineering, customer success and marketing
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience with agile development processes and rapid product release cycles
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical discipline. MBA would be a plus
- Experience crafting solutions for small and medium businesses a plus
- Experience with digital marketing a plus