This newly created Product Manager role will report to the Director, Product Management and be responsible for supporting the product initiatives for Invaluable.com. She/he will manage directly and assist with multiple projects while working with stakeholders and the technology team to define solutions that drive the business forward and will contribute to the larger consumer strategy to ensure a seamless cross-device experience.
- Drive development of products and features through collaboration with Technology, Marketing, Sales and Customer Care
- Cultivate a passion for understanding and solving customer problems, with a track record of delivering products that customers love and that drive value for the business.
- Identify and analyze new online opportunities and enhancements, staying abreast of market trends, consumer behavior, and the competitive landscape.
- Own projects over all phases of the product lifecycle, including opportunity assessment, discovery, implementation, and launch.
- Partner with User Experience and Design to create specifications and interaction models that best suit user needs, and to create a compelling visual experience.
- Leverage all available data and insights including market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, A/B testing and usability findings in all new projects.
- Maintain close relationships with technology to ensure that all requirements are clearly understood; adjusting details/scope as necessary
- Communicate to ensure key stakeholders are informed on prioritization and progress.
- Oversee deliverables to ensure that schedule, functionality and quality requirements are met
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, success-driven team environment, confidently working with other strong and driven personalities.
- 2-4 years experience in a Product Management, with experience building web-based products and UIs with development teams.
- Work in an agile software environment (specifically Scrum) preferred
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations at all levels of management.
- Understanding of and experience in UX, including strategy, interaction design, and user-centered design. Demonstrated intuition around creating good UX.
- Demonstrated success in discovering insights into customer needs and transforming those insights into great product enhancements.
- Ability to lead primary customer research as well as contribute to larger research projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to sit among users, technical colleagues and stakeholders and present each of their points of view as needed.
- Technical experience, or a bachelor’s degree in a technical field or related area of study.
- eCommerce experience is a big plus