Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Government tech space with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. While our roots are in Boston, we have a diverse team with staff in Colorado, Oregon, Washington State, Florida, and British Columbia. We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to help harness technology to advance the future of elections.
At Clear Ballot, Product Management is the hub around which all other functions orbit. It is uniquely positioned as an internal customer and supplier of and to Engineering, Business Development, Compliance/Certification, Field Operations, and Executive Management. You should be comfortable speaking with persons in many different roles outside of the Company, from voters, to advocates for persons with disabilities, to executives at technology leaders.
- Maintain on-going conversations with relevant stakeholders (Clear Ballot staff, regulators, activists, prospective customers, alpha/beta customers, existing customers, and staff at technology leaders such as Intel) to define product requirements. Hold twice yearly or event driven cross functional meetings to set requirements and timelines for future product releases, in both hardware and software. Work with the VP of Engineering, COO, and VP of Products to ensure a cohesive product strategy that aligns with market driven dates and manifests appropriate functionality and peripheral products within the voting system.
- Drive a requirements and solutions set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, Product Documentation, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Compile and maintain a repository of product requirements by inputting them into a tracking tool. Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 3 years minimum of electromechanical system product management experience, and an additional 2 years with hands-on software experience.
- Have research, defined and launched one entire brand new product including, competitive analysis, pricing, packaging and go to market.
Have experience working in a highly regulated market, either the Federal or State government or the healthcare industry.
- Knowledgeable in technology. You need not know how to code or assemble hardware, but some idea of how those processes operate and their limitations is a plus. This sort of knowledge leads to the ability to understand tradeoffs.
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira, Trac, Desk, Salesforce.com
- A business or technology related college degree or additional work experience.
This position requires some travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America.
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.