The Product Management team at 128 Technology is responsible for bringing innovative game-changing products to life. We focus on immediate and future needs while working with our prolific engineers to design and develop technologies and products that will change the Internet. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to guide products through the entire execution cycle. You will work with engineering, sales, and marketing to bridge technical and business requirements into real-world products. This is a great opportunity to develop an ambitious platform and work with an experienced product management team.
- Translate customer needs into strategy. Gather and deliver requirements with prioritized features and corresponding business justification.
- Manage interactions with responsible stakeholders to deliver key enabling capabilities in pursuit of strategic and business goals.
- Create product collateral with each new release.
- Develop Marketing and Sales collateral as needed.
- Formulate and deliver complex technical presentations internally and externally.
- Track markets and competitors to identify trends and opportunities.
- Go-to-market planning and launching new products.
- Represent 128 Technology at industry forums.
- BS in a technical related field or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in Product Management or Engineering in a Data Networking company.
- Strong background in Networking with knowledge in one or more of the following technologies: SDN, NFV, Virtualization, Cloud, SD-WAN, Routing (BGP and OSPF), Next Generation Firewalls, WAN Optimization, IDS/IPS, DPI, and others.
- Strong ability to communicate professionally with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills are a must.
- Experience with agile development lifecycle.