TripAdvisor’s mission is to unleash the full potential of every trip. By providing people-powered clarity and foresight for travelers, we help travelers all over the world have the confidence and satisfaction of knowing they are making the best choices of where to stay, what to pay, and what to do on all their trips.
TripAdvisor’s Hotels Experience team is seeking passionate product leaders with vision and capability to meaningfully contribute to a delightful hotel shopping experience that travelers want to come back to - again and again.
You’ll apply your deep knowledge of both user experience and eCommerce to generate happy loyal users, increase conversion, and produce more bookings. To do this, you’ll leverage both quantitative data gathered via a world-class A/B testing toolset, along with customer insights gathered directly via qualitative user research and heuristic evaluations.
TripAdvisor Hotels Product Managers work with teams of talented and passionate engineers, user researchers, and designers to build products that help users find and book the perfect hotel for their trip. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company, and want to be part of a top-tier team to fundamentally change how shoppers find and book hotel rooms online. This position is full time and based at our worldwide headquarters in Needham, MA
- Lead cross-functional teams in the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products across iOS and Android, Tablet, and Desktop.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Support your product decisions by pulling data and collecting information directly from users.
- Drive product development with world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Understand TripAdvisor’s evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years product management with an emphasis on product design and UX
- 5+ years data-driven product optimization using analytical skills such as SQL, Tableau, or similar Business Intelligence tools. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate action plans to support decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or consumer commerce products. Strong preference for Mobile experience.
- 5+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 5+ years experience creating examples through wire frames and mock-ups
- Passion for making decisions quickly in order to seize opportunities that lead to team success.
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative and tenacity while working independently. You will thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You will work proactively rather than reactively..
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.