We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is looking to make a massive impact on a company’s entire web architecture. We are thinking major overhaul. Sound like your type of challenge? This individual will lead our technical web strategy across the entire company, define our web stack going forward, and work to develop new APIs to integrate our website, mobile apps, and back end.
You’ll be creating the architecture and helping to reimage our web presence across all of our products that hit the web. From the core Runkeeper experience to our growing eCommerce site as well as marketing initiatives like the Global 5K, you’ll have a hand in everything.
- Craft a technical strategy for web architecture across all our products
- Directly contribute to our eCommerce, Marketing, and Core products on the web.
- Mentor other team members to foster more web engineering expertise across the team
- Collaborate with QA, Product Management, and Design to deliver complete solutions
- 7+ years of web development experience
- Experience with many of the following: Node, React, Angular, Java, AWS
- Experience with JSP, Java, and developing new APIs
- Strong communication and organizations skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree