As an essential member of the shoes.com Pricing Team, the Pricing Associate, MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) will manage MAP policies and pricing for shoes.com’s retail partners across all platforms that shoes.com sells on.
This role will be directly responsible for the day to day management of all MAP pricing. He/she will be responsible for keeping all vendor MAP pricing up to date and in compliance with various policies. He/she will support the pricing, merchandise and marketplace team by maintaining a MAP database, identify pricing opportunities related to MAP pricing and work with our vendor community to establish MAP protocol.
The Pricing Associate, MAP will report to the Pricing Manager.
Upon coming on board you can expect to:
- Manage MAP pricing lifecycle for all brands
- Work with vendor community to ensure timely collection and data entry of MAP policies and pricing
- Analyze competitor pricing in the marketplace as it relates to MAP
- Create, maintain and distribute a MAP calendar
- Research and respond to all MAP pricing related inquiries
- Run variance reports to ensure integrity of system data
- Periodically review and decipher brand MAP policy specifics
This role may be for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2+ years of related e-commerce/retail experience
- Proactive and self-motivated work style
- Proficiency in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Flexibility, and are able to adjust quickly to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to coordinate across multiple groups internally and externally
- A passion for (preferred!) and knowledge of the fashion/footwear market
- Experience with SQL a plus
You'll want to work at shoes.com because:
Formerly Shoebuy.com, shoes.com is a leading online destination for top styles from the best brands, at great prices. Offering more than a million products from over 800 brands, shoes.com is the one-stop shop for the latest in footwear, clothing, and accessories. Whether customers are looking for the hottest fashion trends or hard-to-find sizes, shoes.com has shoppers covered—from toe to head.
Established in 2000, shoes.com is headquartered in Boston, MA. In 2016 the company was acquired by Jet.com ─ a next-generation ecommerce marketplace dedicated to saving shoppers more money. The synergy of this acquisition is creating record growth and expansion of the shoes.com brand. Learn more at shoes.com, and stay connected on social media – visit our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram (@shoesdotcom), Twitter (@shoesdotcom), and Pinterest. Plus, download our app. Shoes.com is shopping made easy!