We’re looking for a Presentation Specialist who can distill complicated concepts into clear and compelling visual narratives. A great visual inclination for representing data, processes, strategy and creative concepts into vivid imagery for broad, diverse audiences is required. Clarity, consistent formatting, an eye for detail and a passion for presentations and stellar design are very important.
- Utilize graphic design tools and software to develop create custom PowerPoint and Keynote presentations, templates and content
- Design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals
- Collaborate with marketing and practice area departments
- Conduct image sourcing as needed
- Own the process of design from concept to completion, including proofing for accuracy and adherence to brand style guides
- Navigate and understand the brand’s guidelines and maintain consistency
- Manage and prioritize multiple last minute creative direction and multiple rounds of edits
- Adept at managing and building relationships with all levels across the business
- Flexible work schedule- some nights and weekends are required with last minute executive or critical sales presentations
- Must be able to communicate and work well with stakeholders to distill slide content down to core messaging
- 3+ years of experience designing high-end presentation decks
- Must have solid experience with complex presentations with multiple stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge and experience with latest versions of PowerPoint and Keynote, including creating slide masters, being aware of PC/Mac differences, designing for various output media (projector, monitors and print-outs), object animations, embedding video, etc.
- Must be a visual problem solver and be able to dissect complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier audience consumption
- Proficiency with industry-standard design software such as Adobe applications (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular) a must
- Strong skills in typography, graphic design, and layout
- Strong proficiency in multitasking and a collaborative, can-do attitude under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be receptive to heavy feedback and constructive criticism as presentations will require multiple rounds of edits
- Information Design and Editorial experience
- Effectively work with senior leadership team and top executives
- Effectively work with sales, operations, marketing and finance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Bachelors or better in Graphic Design or related field.
Strong skills in graphic design including proficiency with PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and Keynote
3-6 years: Experience designing high-end presentation decks