A role with Rapid7 is not just another job opportunity.
It is the chance to work with a hyper growth company in the white-hot IT security sector where employees are empowered to impact how we operate as a business, gaining visibility and taking their career to the next level.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a top-performing, people focused individual to join our People Strategy team to aid us in implementing and continuously improving our innovative people strategy programs.
Our goal in People Strategy is to create one of the best employee workplaces on the planet, while supporting our business drivers. It is our aim to not just build an amazing software company who builds exceptional solutions for our customers – we aim to build an exceptional company for our people at the same time.
We are a unique, fast paced team and we are looking for a unique person to join us. What does that mean? You must be creative and innovative, employee-focused and have a strong drive to make a difference. Partner all that with some stellar human resources skills and we want to hear from you. Sound good?
Reporting to the Global Payroll Manager, the People Strategy Coordinator will have the opportunity to partner with several different teams within the PS Departemnt. This role is a great way to learn about the overall operations of the company and a fantastic way to meet new people and make an immediate impact on employees from day one.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Assist with offer letter creation for prospective employees
- Prepare new hire paperwork and assist with onboarding process
- Work with payroll department to ensure new hires are entered timely
- Participate in audits of payroll and HRIS systems
- Work with finance team to ensure timely submission and payment of invoices relating to payroll, benefits and HRIS.
- And that’s just the beginning! Our business is growing and new systems/processes are being added all the time. This role puts you in a perfect position to help out on all these new initiatives.
- A natural problem solver with an incredible customer service focus
- A desire to learn as much as possible: about people, about processes, about the company. You want to know how everything works and fits together!
- Ability to see the big picture and constantly evaluate current processes – always asking, is there a better way?
- Is proactive, self-motivated and has a strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Has an amazing attitude – personable, approachable, and always eager to help
- Has ability to multi-task under pressure and works independently with minimal supervision
- 0-2 Years of HR experience. New to the job market and looking for an opportunity in HR? This is for you! Been in the market for a year or two but looking for an awesome company with an amazing team and unlimited potential? This is for you too!
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR related field