The Partner Success Leader will head Sonian’s Partner Success organization. The role is responsible for both defining and executing the programs that help our partners become and stay successful. Programs include basic account management activities, joint marketing programs, incentive programs as well as programs around training and enablement. Reporting relationship and title will vary based on applicant.
What You’ll Do
• Define and execute a partner success program for our OEM sell through partners
• Directly manage and execute the program for a small number of strategic partners
• Lead a team of partner success managers
• Be a customer and partner advocate within the organization
• Creatively think of and work with partners around programs, incentives to help enable partners, train their sales forces, penetrate all their regions and go-to-market channels as well to increase penetration and attach rates
• Help minimize time from partner close and initial training to scale
• Be part of the executive team
• 5+ years of experience with managing partner enablement or success programs, ideally with a background in channel marketing, business development or account management
• Track record of successfully growing existing partnerships and executing programs
• Strong executive presence
• Extremely organized, a “doer”
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must have the ability to understand the technology at a basic level and be able to describe the business models and value proposition fluently
• Must have a strong understanding of OEM and sell through business models and experience negotiating within those models
• 4-year degree or equivalent
• Experience with Cloud, Archiving / compliance, SAAS partnerships, MSPs, Security or backup or infrastructure industries a plus
How To Apply
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Partner Success Leader” to ensure your application is reviewed quickly. We’ll reach out right away if there’s a match.
Sonian participates in E-Verify.
Sonian preserves, protects and presents the world’s information.
More than 25,000 customers in 43 countries trust Sonian’s secure proprietary platform to retain, retrieve and surface critical data and protect intellectual property.
Founded in 2007, Sonian is the only pure public cloud information archiving company, providing services that are easy, flexible, actionable and reliable for OEM partners and their end customers. Sonian allows companies to preserve, analyze and access their electronic communications for legal, regulatory and continuity purposes while gaining organizational insights.
Sonian is building the future and solving big data problems for companies, all while managing more than 20 billion objects in the cloud.
Share this job description by email.