LoadSpring is dedicated to creating highly customizable cloud solutions that make us the market leader of Cloud-based Project Management. With over 300 customers and over 100,000 users worldwide, we must be doing it right. Not to mention, LoadSping is rated a “Top Small Company Workplace” by Inc. Magazine, in addition to one of CIO Review magazine’s “20 Most Promising Project Management Solutions Providers, 2017”!
Bring your strong interest and passion for Software Support to our table and find out why we’re so obsessed with Cloud-based Project Management software and helping our employees advance their expertise.
- Interact daily with organizations from around the world including giants from energy, manufacturing, financial, pharmaceutical, education, construction, and public sector industries
- Be involved and assist in resolving technical support issues for applications we host
- Respond to customers with status updates and document case progress within the SpringBoard
- Update knowledge base articles with the most recent troubleshooting methodology
- Bachelors Degree within the technology field or degree in progress
- Able to commit to Mon & Tues 9am-1pm & Sat 12pm-8pm
More about LoadSpring
Not only do we host Project Management's full suite of applications, but we are a one-stop-shop for support, lightning speed deployment, and integrations all done through our enabling technology, the LoadSpring Platform.
The demand for Cloud project management is increasing exponentially year after year and so are we, since 1999! We continue building a team of Rockstars who will contribute to the achievement of our corporate goals and the success of LoadSpring; Rockstars driven by an environment evolving as fast as technology and obsessed with getting it right.
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.