Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking an Operations Analyst-SFDC to join the Client Operations Team in 1 of our 3 regional offices: Boston, Chicago, or New York. The Operations Analyst-SFDC will be responsible for providing overall tools and business processes for the service organization to drive success, standardization, and scalability of best practices. This individual is also responsible for knowledge management, case management, data capture, and key performance indicators in the Salesforce (SFDC) platform.
This role is responsible for working across client service teams to identify opportunities to streamline and standardize SFDC workflows that will assist Eze Software Group in maintaining our award-winning software delivery to our clients. On a daily basis, the Operations Analyst-SFDC will be assisting with internal and external knowledge article design and adoption, communities case entry design and adoption, execution of KPIs, monitoring and maintaining clean data capture, and identifying case management workflow improvements all within the SFDC platform.
- Work with client service leaders to identify and develop business processes to ensure automation, scalability and quality output from the organization
- Lead and manage strategic projects
- Work with internal teams to capture proprietary information and knowledge into easily accessible articles in the SFDC platform
- Design, plan, and execute the creation and adoption of external SFDC communities
- Lead training and drive adoption of knowledge articles both internally and externally
- Design, plan, and execute processes to maintain clean and scalable data capture
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of SFDC experience
- Experience with: Internal knowledge articles, external communities, KPIs, data capture, case management workflows, and/or client service view of customer specific workflows preferred
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
- Ability to interface effectively with internal teams
- Strong written and verbal communications with excellent attention to detail
- SFDC business process design, implementation, and enforcement
- Experience managing projects that span multiple teams
- Design and implementation of SFDC knowledge articles both internally and externally (self-service client portals)
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.