Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Reporting to the Manager, Web Strategy & Analytics, the Web Content Manager will work closely with our global Marketing team to help define our website strategy, including navigation, content, and user experience.
This role will directly manage all web content for our global suite of sites, including managing sites in multiple languages and geographies. The Web Content Manager will work closely with our marketing and product teams to write elegant copy that adheres to high SEO standards and best practices, including conducting keyword research on the best content and word choices to use that serves the dual purpose of conveying product/company strategy, and making sure we have a high organic search impact.
The Web Content Manager will be required to map out content flows, including working with Engineering and UX designers to optimize the user journey on our sites. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple high value web properties for different types of users, and will be familiar with various optimization and analytics tools to evaluate web performance.
- Own all web copy for our global web properties in multiple languages, ensuring all content is current, technically accurate, and available in each geographic region
- Maintain a clear and consistent brand voice that adheres to Dattos brand guidelines, and make recommendations for updates to the brand voice when necessary
- Collaborate with Product Marketing for technical content and bring together the disciplines of technical marketing, content marketing, and search optimization
- Understand and respond to metrics and performance data to adjust and improve the website content
- Develop and manage detailed project plans and schedules
- 5+ years managing web content in multiple geographic regions
- Experience in a medium-to-large B2B organization with multiple content disciplines
- Proven track record of delivering on goals and metrics
- Ability to easily shift from strategic thinking to execution on the fly
- A portfolio demonstrating precise, engaging content that is accessible to multiple audience types
- Experience working with translators and content in multiple languages
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From