Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. As the Vertical Lead - Food & Beverage on the Creative Shop team, youll inspire, lead and unite an experienced creative team and leverage your strategic and creative thinking to bring ideas to life across our family of apps and services. You'll partner with world class businesses, agencies and internal partners at Facebook to create work that has an immediate business impact for our clients as well as have the potential to inspire thousands of businesses around the world to build ideas that connect with people. Were still only 1% done at Facebook this team is inventing every day and it requires seeing opportunities and being fearless about making it happen.
- Lead an agile creative team toward lighthouse work that impacts culture and transforms industries through partnership, coaching, and accountability for creative output.
- Build a supportive, collaborative and inspired pod culture that fosters a unique team dynamic while still connecting with the vision of the over-arching CPG group.
- Support people in finding opportunities to develop and grow based on areas of strength and interest.
- Set clear expectations for individuals and the team, give clear, actionable feedback on a timely basis, provide the resources people need to do their jobs well and actively remove roadblocks to success.
- Hold people and teams accountable for impact, and recognize people and teams for outstanding impact.
- Unlock valuable creative opportunities through internal relationships and sales alignment.
- Lead team to develop vertical vision and vertical plans. Responsible for leading bi-annual strategic planning and prioritization with sales and other cross functional partners, as well as manage work requests in Workfront to action against prioritization appropriately.
- In partnership with team, lead and socialize strategic plan and creative process for how the pod will proactively uncover unexplored human truths and cultural tensions that shape a provocative POV based on Facebooks strength and reflection of people and culture.
- Translate insights into powerful ideas that connect to brands and industries.
- Meet client expectations, manage sales priorities and co-own creative prioritization with sales, evaluate briefs and meeting/project requests, connect the best people to the right opportunities, work with cross functional teams to get ahead of and solve for executional risk.
- Meet regularly with sales leadership to ensure strong relationships, sharing, and alignment.
- Develop a vision for how mobile will transform the food and beverage industry by proactively identifying the biggest industry/client challenges and mapping out a learning agenda with the team.
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand on Facebook and Instagram, and develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our clients' business and push the boundaries of Facebook and Instagram.
- Roll up sleeves to lead projects end-to-end insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production.
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine through project-based partnerships and weekly peer-based creative review.
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing marketing.
- Travel to client locations for pitches, collaborative work sessions, and speaking engagements (approximately 25% travel time).
More Jobs From