Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Were hiring a Strategic Client Director who will be responsible for the management and growth of our largest, enterprise-level accounts. Were looking for a change agent - someone who is excited to challenge the status quo of retail and dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients success.
You will own the post-sales experience and establish yourself as a trusted business partner by delivering strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients.
What you will do :
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with OrderGrooves largest, enterprise-level clients
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients businesses, competitors, and verticals. Define client objectives and success criteria for their partnership with OrderGroove.
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive strategic growth plans and deliver revenue results through constant optimization and reinvention
- Establish advocacy and adoption of OrderGroove with your clients by acting as a strategic and trusted business partner with executives, decision-makers and individual contributors throughout the clients organization
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your clients brand and maximize program results
- Educate clients on relationship commerce best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive subscription program KPIs and exceed their business objectives
- Drive cross-functional success with internal resources including sales, solutions, consumer marketing, creative and product
- Analyze and interpret clients data and provide actionable strategic recommendations
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your clients program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will evolve strategy and maximize program results
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts
- Own your clients success with a goal of making every client an OrderGroove net promoter
- Direct Management of Account Coordinator for administrative and analytical projects
- BS / BA degree required
- 8+ years of client management experience
- Strong business acumen and ability to act as a strategic, creative and solutions-oriented business partner for our largest clients
- Prior experience managing relationships at major / enterprise-level clients
- Track record of success driving consistent revenue growth and proactively providing strategic recommendations across your accounts
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in web-based business and retail industry experience that includes e-commerce
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC (with offices in Austin and Denver)
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, PetSmart, GNC and Pepsi.
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Brandon Ramos, Jamie Johns, Stu Katz, Casey Burt & Josh Hollander
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From