Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B2C SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Were looking for a Solutions Architect to join our growing team. In this role you will educate prospective clients on the benefits of the Relationship Commerce Cloud and how it fits within their existing commerce ecosystem.
Youll have an aptitude for grasping technical concepts and translating them to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Youll leverage your technical, sales and product expertise to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements, and provide business value.
Youll work closely with internal teams, including Sales and Client Solutions, to build cross-functional relationships and hand off newly sold clients for implementation. You will ensure that any customizations agreed upon during the sales cycle have been articulated.
A critical function of this role is understanding scope and functionality trade offs and designing a solution that works for both the client and Ordergroove.
What you will do:
- Partner with the Sales organization to earn the technical win during the sales cycle and close new business.
- Perform technical discovery of our clients business and technical needs in order to propose/create solutions to deliver upon their goals.
- Effectively translate business needs into clear technical requirements for development/production teams to action on.
- Ensure continuity with account team post-signature and serve as a point of escalation for technical questions prior to the start of development work.
- Provide feedback to the Product team on feedback received in the market, and coach the organization on opportunities to build new features and functionality into the platform.
- Ensure that proposed solutions work within the technical architecture and enable a high-quality product.
- Cultivate great relationships with clients and our technical partners throughout our engagement with them to drive high client satisfaction and Net Promoters of Ordergroove.
- 2+ years of experience working on technical software solutions.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce platforms and SaaS technology.
- Self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a technology driven environment and working closely with developers and highly technical roles.
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work.
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive can-do outlook.
- High output, low ego, and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Determined - Able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today.
Bonus points for:
- Time spent on pre-signature software sales.
- Experience at a scaling company or within a new industry.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, API frameworks.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as SFCC, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC (with offices in Austin and Denver)
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, PetSmart, GNC and Pepsi.
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Andrew Magne (more about his 5+ years at Ordergroove here) & Brandon Ramos
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From