SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
About the Role:
We seek a UX Designer to work on our fastest growing product today, known as Atlas. Atlas is our collaborative security product that streamlines the process of managing and executing collaborative cybersecurity assessments and ultimately turbocharge the due diligence process.
- Iterative prototyping and refining designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks
- Employ user-centered design methods to develop user interface specifications such as interaction models and workflows
- Create wireframe layouts for pages that present content and functionality with intuitive clarity and clear visual hierarchy
- Lead the production process supporting the idea through the creative process to final sign off and implementation with engineering
- Work closely with our product managers, designers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Brainstorm and visualize design concepts
Experience and Skills:
- 3-6 years of experience designing end-to-end user workflows in B2B SaaS
- Experience in an Agile product team
- Experience with modern UX delivery tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD, etc
- Advanced knowledge of responsive web frameworks such as React or Angular
- Ability to adapt to different delivery timeframes & information availability
- Strong communication skills with engineering team
- Ability to create phases for their designs
- Take feedback from users and abstract concept, not limited to the solutions proposed
- Create compelling stories to convince Devs and Project to work on solutions
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From