Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be part of a team at Facebook tasked with crafting industry-leading world-class creative ideas for the worlds smallest businesses to the largest and most innovative brands. In this role, youll combine your strategic prowess and business acumen to help build business-driving ideas that set the bar for the entire industry and leverage the power of Facebooks platforms. Youre a natural collaborator who has the ability to translate process and projects to creatives, producers, clients, sales team members and more. You can work across internal teams to get great work shipped. Youre a doer who lives to ship ideas that will impact our key partners. Youre curious about how data can shape creativity, how traditional storytelling will evolve in a mobile world, and how technology can underpin clever, brilliant, creative ideas. At Facebook, were passionate about making brands successful in an open and connected world. Were looking for someone who enjoys consistently forging new external relationships. Someone who gets excited about being able to work directly with small business owners. In this position, you will be responsible for project managing some critical initiatives that impact hundreds of thousands of clients. Youll be the person who makes it happen, managing project pipelines and overseeing the full lifecycle of the initiatives. You have the ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously with many different stakeholders and you are a master at maintaining communication and momentum with all partners. Examples of projects this person will own include: sourcing, communicating and owning client relationships for specific projects, ownership and maintenance of Creative Database, team budget, helping progress projects along development pipeline.
- Manage key projects independently from initiation through completion
- Set expectations with all stakeholders and drives communication throughout the process, outlining key deadlines and interdependencies, clarifying business requirements and managing team expectations
- Source, communicate with and manage relationships with small businesses
- Manage overall team project tracking, supporting team with status updates to our partners
- Define the scope, timelines, resources, establish workflows and develop realistic timelines for all projects
- Manage multiple cross-functional teams and external vendors to timelines and ensure the team meets their commitments
- Track ongoing costs throughout project lifestyle and ensure compliance where needed i.e. engagement contract or budget to initiate projects
- Source clients and manage initiatives and all communication from initiation through completion
- Help drive team culture through team meeting management, offsite support and workshops
- Proactively seek feedback from partners and team members to constantly improve process and execution
More Jobs From