Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Reonomys Product Manager, you will manage the growth team for our SaaS products. You will have a direct impact on our core business line and most predictable source of revenue within our product suite by managing the product development process from ideation to delivery. Youll find yourself regularly collaborating cross-functionally with all departments - Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Design, Finance - to better understand the early stages of the user journey.
As a member of this team, you will work closely with Exec and Leadership communicating initiatives and working strategically to address customer needs. In order to do this, youll own and enhance product functionality and launch innovative feature functionality. We are eager to find a motivated and entrepreneurial thinker who communicates effectively, understands product innovation as a scientific process and is ready to tackle our customer needs with thoughtful and cutting-edge solutions!
- Collaborate cross-functionally on a daily basis to develop product strategies that align with our business objectives
- Form product hypotheses through knowledge and understanding of the market, customer requirements, and the competitive landscape
- Own and enhance an already amazing product and its functionalities by actively improving Reonomys customer conversion rate and spearheading new feature functionality
- Build business cases, define quantitative outcomes and craft an iterative roadmap to deliver said outcomes, with the ability to clearly articulate business outcomes to the leadership team
- Lead Reonomys growth team by enhancing product operations and process, establishing OKRs, optimizing our product experience as it relates to conversion/activation and onboarding
- 5-7+ years of experience within Product Management at a high growth tech or SaaS company
- Proven history owning and enhancing the functionality of a product, launching a new product is a plus
- Concrete experience defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping SaaS products at scale
- Experience with user and market research
- History of value creation with high impact measurable outcomes
- Intuitive problem solver, who thinks outside of the box and approaches their day-to-day with enthusiasm, passion, and willingness to roll up their sleeves
- Excellent storyteller with strong interpersonal skills
- Approaches work with grit, a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge a significant plus
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedicated wellness rooms in office
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
More Jobs From