Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B2C SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Were hiring a Marketing Specialist to ensure our Marketing team is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible. This newly created role is at the center of our marketing efforts, creating organization out of ambiguity, designing the strategy behind how and why we use tools and processes, then executing against that strategy.
This role is part process-oriented operations jedi, part creative, responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing all automated marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Specialist will serve as subject-matter expert of email marketing and lead generation / conversion, targeting the right prospective clients, building relationships with these clients, and executing campaigns to generate high-quality leads to hand off to the sales team. This role will also be responsible for monitoring campaign performance to influence future marketing initiatives and investments.
What you will do:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, and ZoomInfo) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Monitoring, measure, and optimize the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals.
- Build, implement, monitor, and improve email marketing strategy. Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns, from design to writing, segmentation, all the way through technical development.
- Support the business through the execution and analysis of marketing efforts, with a particular focus on automation, conversion, and journeys.
- Work closely with our marketing and sales team to build, execute, and manage lead warming and nurturing strategy with tailored messaging and content to steer engagement.
- Utilize industry knowledge to research and develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest in partnership with the Sales team.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a similar marketing role in the B2B space.
- Expertise in automation tools such as Hubspot (or similar CRM program) and Salesforce.
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations.
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in hands-on, high growth, start up environments.
- Experience in web-based business or retail industry experience that includes e-commerce.
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC (with offices in Austin and Denver)
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Petsmart, GNC and Pepsi.
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Michal Shtofman & Marni Hoyle
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From