SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
About the Role:
The best marketing teams in the world have one thing in common - successfully driving their companys strategy throughout all aspects of their go-to-market ops. At SecurityScorecard were building that team and looking for talented and ambitious marketeers that are ready to take their careers to the next level. Have you ever fantasized about taking a company from customer-focused to customer-obsessed? Do you take pride in teaming with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to weave the voice-of-the-customer into all we do?
As a fast paced, high growth organization, SecurityScorecard is looking for an Director of Marketing Operations who will be responsible for designing multi-channel, multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics in support of revenue goals.
Specific responsibilities include overseeing and coordinating campaign planning, execution and measurement processes, including allocating budget, selecting targets, determining the tactical mix, designing offers and calls to action, and setting individual program goals and measurement criteria.
If youre creative, a great communicator, a team player, and youre excited to be one of the fastest growing security companies on the planet, then we welcome you to apply!
- Staff and oversee team responsible for marketing operations
- Work with marketing, sales and finance to review goals and ROI
- Work with marketing teams (e.g. events, inbound) to plan and allocate budget
- Work with compliance to ensure privacy requirements are appropriately handled
- Document the responsibilities of various functions during the campaign planning and execution lifecycle
- Coordinate with key functions or external agencies as they fulfill on the programs that comprise a campaign (reputation, demand creation, sales enablement, market intelligence), and the tactics that comprise these programs
- Act as an ombudsman for questions on campaign priorities, responsibilities, resources and timing
- Work to measure campaign performance and with business leaders to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds
- Establish and drive the Account Based Marketing (ABM) Program in relation to campaign management
- Orchestrates the annual marketing planning process (e.g. milestones, participants, actions, templates, calendar), ensuring marketings goals are aligned with sales and product objectives
- Lead, define and facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders across the enterprise, and develop a campaign structure with consistent approach and planning
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience across multiple roles
- Extremely experienced in marketing operations, including experience evolving tracking, KPIs and dashboards
- Experienced in developing insights into campaign impact on customer behaviors, revenue, brand awareness
- Advanced knowledge of lead life cycle management and marketing funnel
- High Proficiency with both Marketo and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer and buyer journey approach
- Experience in demand and lead generation
- Strong analytical and project management skills a plus
- Strong understanding of the organization, its offerings and its culture is critical
- Budget planning and operations experience strongly preferred
- Experience with project management, marketing automation and analytics tools
Experience and Skills:
- Solid understanding of the different functions of marketing
- Strong business acumen
- Able to forge strong relationships, and collaborate, with other functions
- Understands complex organizational structures and dynamics
- Customer- and market-driven orientation
- Strategy development and alignment
- Development of short- and long-term marketing plans
- In-depth understanding of key business metrics
We value experience in the networking and anti Internet-abuse communities. This position will be in our HQ in New York City, or remote in North America.
SecurityScorecard values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From