Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our investments across sound, audio and music are comprised of a variety of initiatives and teams across Facebook who work together to bring new product experiences to people. This role will be responsible for strategy, planning, and special high-touch projects in support of delivering meaningful audio experiences to our Facebook community. The head of strategic audio initiatives will work closely with the director of sound and design on vision and strategy related to audio, and influence design and implementation of sound and audio experiences across Facebook Inc. A successful candidate will manage and coordinate close partnerships with cross functional teams in order to develop strategies, programs, products and content related to audio experiences, as well as work closely with external partners. This position will be located in New York.
- Act as a strategic leader and facilitate effective decision-making while building efficiencies across Facebooks efforts related to audio.
- Ensure organizational goals and objectives are aligned with the broader strategies of Facebook.
- Evaluate and recommend strategies, product plans, content development, financial investments, tooling and reporting to be applied across audio related efforts.
- Collaborate with research teams investigating opportunities related to audio.
- Work with content development teams to build our content strategy for audio.
- Develop cross functional framework for sound and audio investments and report on progress, milestones and develop new ways of increasing transparency and visibility.
- Lead development of conceptual frameworks, models, insights and recommendations on strategic decisions, including cross functional strategies and execution plans. Support recommendations with data, competitive, and strategic analyses.
- Research emerging trends and opportunities and translate into actionable insights.
More Jobs From