Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Joining Facebooks Creative Shop means that youre going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Facebook can and will play in the future of marketing. The Global Creative Director will oversee a geographically diverse team of creatives responsible for an array of business critical, culture-moving work. The role oversees two core teams: the Global Accounts team responsible for partnering with our largest global clients and the Lockdown team, a nimble, collaborative team who is focused on enabling mission-driven creative. For the collective team, were looking for someone who will lead and inspire creatives to utilize the full potential of the Facebook Family of Apps and Services. Youll work cross-functionally with leadership across Facebook to craft messaging, align on priorities and push the boundaries of our platform. Youll also be a key external ambassador to Facebook, evangelizing our approach, work and the power of our platform at key industry events, client meetings etc.
- Lead a geographically dispersed team of creatives, inspiring exceptional work, deep client focus and establishing the operational rhythm of a high performing team
- Collaborate internally with cross-functional stakeholders including sales, product marketing, marketing science etc. to develop global messaging go-to-market strategies
- Inspire and influence executives at key clients and agencies to employ best practices and maximize their use of the Facebook family of apps and services to grow their business
- Partner with the Creative Shop leadership team to drive team direction and consistently improve creative contributions to our clients and the industry
- Be an externally facing advocate of the Facebook family of apps and services, representing Facebook on stages, industry events, client engagements, award shows etc.
More Jobs From