Office Tour Photos
Director, Americas Field Marketing
Location: New York, NY or Waltham, MA
About the Team
The role will be responsible for leading a team which defines the Americas field marketing strategy across Intralinks three core market segments. Our field marketing professionals plan and deliver demand generation programs to acquire new customers and market to existing customers, including integrated campaigns, events, and digital marketing.
The Director, Americas Field Marketing is an experienced talented, self-directed senior field marketer who will develop and implement our field marketing strategy in the Americas. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the long-term vision and execution of marketing at Intralinks. You will work closely with our global demand generation and product marketing teams to develop regional programs that generate and engage leads at all pipeline stages, across a range of products and use cases. You will be responsible for producing marketing metrics that show ROI of all lead generation marketing programs and will recommend continuation of successful programs or discontinuation of poorly performing programs. This role works directly with sales, product marketing, marketing operations, and digital demand centers.
Day to Day
- Develop and own the strategic marketing plan to drive demand for Intralinks with new and existing customers, across all audiences and go-to-market segments.
- Develop comprehensive annual marketing strategy and plan that is aligned with Sales teams marketing and sales goals. Marketing plan inclusive of digital marketing programs, campaigns and in-person and virtual events.
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand their priorities and enable them to meet their objectives with focused lead gen activities.
- Participates as key stakeholder and business partner with Sales leadership across the region. This includes participating in QBRs, providing monthly and quarterly marketing updates, and providing ongoing updates to key stakeholders teams.
- Lead a team of field marketing professionals that plan and deliver demand generation programs to acquire new customers and market to existing customers, including integrated campaigns, events, and digital marketing.
- Forecast, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of all demand generation and awareness activities; report on program activities on a monthly and quarterly basis, including cost per lead, cost per response, trends, conversion to opportunity rates, contribution to sales pipeline, ROI, etc.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role, specifically running a regional field marketing organization and managing a team.
- Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
- Proven track record of leading high performing team that create and execute strategic marketing programs.
- Bachelors degree required, ideally in marketing or business.
- Team player and self-starter who is adaptable and nimble.
- Project management with multiple complex stakeholder groups at a local, regional, national and international scale
- Data-driven with a deep understanding of the best practices and inner-workings of the technology and approaches that drive marketing program excellence
- Management of project, budget and resource allocation to support success and efficiency
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast- paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for new and innovative approaches
Would be great if you also have
- Experience in marketing software or services to the financial services industry; ideally into Investment Banks, Corporate Development, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Wealth Management, the Capital Markets.
More Jobs From