Office Tour Photos
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
The Manager NA Presales leads the North America Enterprise & Commercial Presales team. This leader focuses on enabling sales across all technical fronts and creating a streamlined, sales enabling environment.
The Director NA Presales is an expert in Enterprise SaaS operational sales and business enablement processes, and leads a core team that removes technical roadblocks perceived or actual to create a frictionless presales experience for customers.
This key function is accountable for understanding market trends, influences, dynamics, and operational architecture which should be leveraged by the sales organization and business managers to drive sales collectively across North America Enterprise & Commercial Sales Team. He or she operates as a business segment expert and technical/process leader for the assigned Sales organization as well as the technical sales expert for global professional service offerings.
Who You Are:
- Lead a North America-wide team with the following responsibilities:
- Define, build, manage, and scale a SaaS Presales team of Advanced Solutions Architects & Solutions Architects
- Develop & implement world class product pitch & demo methodologies to drive deeper and more value-added sales
- Own the presales component of the B2B customer lifecycle end-to-end
- Regularly engage in Pluralsight sales team meetings and business segment support team meetings
- Work with Sales and business leadership to influence strategic decisions such as: pricing strategy, regional deployment, marketing integration, campaigns, product development, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer in order to influence Pluralsights product
- Identify and quantify potential gaps in sales and recommend strategic solutions
- Partner with business leaders to help provide inputs for the go-to-market sales strategy
- Create and document standardized sales processes
- Define and report on key performance indicators related to Presales
- Maintain visibility to the sales pipeline and help enable strategic opportunities
- Become an expert resource and cultivate a high level of expertise on Pluralsight products, technical architecture, related topics, and associated products
- Support field marketing events and attend industry-specific forums, trade shows, or events as needed
- Develop a close, consistent, and highly effective working relationship with the rest of the Success team to drive a world-class SaaS customer experience
Experience You'll Need:
- Proven experience and successful portfolio of sales operations initiatives that have a positive and significant impact
- 5+ years experience working/leading in a Sales/Success environment
- 4 year degree required, technical graduate degree a plus
- Experience leading cross-functional sales/Presales teams
- Deep understanding of the Enterprise SaaS sales world; including identifying customer pain and delivering solutions
- Highly-effective interpersonal skill set
- Excellent communicator with strong business acumen; ability to influence senior leaders and structure succinct and effective executive-level communications
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Working at Pluralsight
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing were helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we dont let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. Its our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. Were adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More Jobs From