Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is seeking a Director of Finance to serve as a key member of the Finance team reporting directly to the CFO. In this position you will be a strategic thought partner who will advise and influence decisions that have a real impact on P&L. You will be responsible for day-to-day financial activities including but not limited to: financial modeling, budgeting, managing cash flow and supporting the month-end close. You will play a key part in developing strategy and driving insightful business decisions across the organization. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, ready to roll up their sleeves, and someone who can adapt quickly to changing business needs.
- Lead, prepare and coordinate the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and long-range strategic planning processes partnering with all functional areas across the business to ensure alignment of business and financial goals
- Closely monitor financial metrics and business drivers relevant to the business units including pipeline development, rep productivity, renewal rates, cost of new customer acquisition, and product profitability
- Deliver monthly analysis and reporting of financial results, including variances to business' plan, to ensure key issues, risks, and business drivers are clearly understood and highlighted
- Provide the management team with support for Board presentations, business development and fundraising opportunities
- Identify and implement systems, processes, policies and controls to ensure scalable and secure financial operations
- Serve as a direct liaison for special projects and high-level strategy initiatives
- 5 - 7 years' experience of financial planning & analysis, strategic planning, accounting and/or audit experience
- Prior experience working in a growing startup environment, strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of advanced analytical skills; must be able to define and execute key analyses with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communicator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Superior problem solving and project management skills, with the ability to proactively manage numerous projects with competing timelines
- Exceptional work ethic, team mentality, positive attitude, highly driven, self-motivated, and excellent business partnering skills
- Maintain the highest standards of accuracy and precision; detail-oriented, highly organized and resourceful
- Inquisitive, eagerness to learn, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
More Jobs From