Office Tour Photos
Desktop Support Engineer
About the Team:
We are seeking a Desktop Support Engineer to join our 11 member Global IT Services and Infrastructure team. We have full time staff in Boston, London, and Singapore as well as New York City to support the Organization. We support Office 365 and Active Directory for the company as well as Single Sign-On. The team also has two systems engineers that support our corporate applications and infrastructure.
In this role you will be responsible for troubleshooting employee incidents and requests that come through the IT Services ticketing system. In addition, you will be responsible for managing onboarding and offboarding of employees in the New York Office and our Remote US workforce. We have a team of systems engineers that serve as an escalation point, and a resource for tackling new technologies.
Day to Day:
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize employee service requests via ServiceNow portal as well as E-mail, IM, or in person
- Perform equipment setup for new/current employees (hardware/software installation/Mobile phone/Etc)
- Demonstrate your ability to apply sound process to troubleshooting incidents
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers
- Collaborate with the team to maintain Jamf for our Mac computers
- Work with hardware vendors for warranty repairs and replacements
- Maintain IT asset inventory
- Participate in our on-call rotation
- Minimum of 3 years experience with MacOS
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Windows 10
- Minimum of 3 years of troubleshooting and installation experience - software, hardware (desktops, laptops, tablets, Smartphones)
- Interest in technology and understanding of technical issues
- Multi-tasking and effective time management skills
- Comptia A+
- Comptia Net+
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Jamf CCT
- Microsoft MTA/MCSA/MCSE
It would be great if you also had:
- Microsoft O365 and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency using remote access tools like Zoom, bomgar, webex, etc.
- Experience with ServiceNow platform preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) preferred
This role offers you a great opportunity to join an IT team that runs effectively and collaborates routinely to make sure everyone on the team has the opportunity for growth. We want you to enjoy your job while being wildly productive serving out end users.
More Jobs From