Who We Are:
JOOR is disrupting the fashion industry and thats not just marketing speak. So many of the people who come to JOOR are looking to work for a tech company with a unique and interesting challenge. Well, JOOR offers this and more. Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Women to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 9 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 8,600 brands across 53 categories, 200,000 retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1B in global merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales; e-commerce players like Ounass and Nisnass; and key influencers like Forty Five Ten and Dover Street Market. Leading mens and womens brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
What Youll Do:
The Payments Success Manager works within the Finance team and will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Being JOORs small-to-medium Enterprise point person for all Payments related questions and concerns
- Working closely and daily with the SVP of Finance
- Analyzing industry trends and competition
- Generating market product requirements in tandem with Product team
- Influencing the companys product and growth strategies on payment products by providing feedback from clients
- Supporting customers in their onboarding, engagement and troubleshooting
- Meeting with end-users and gather feedback
- Liaising with internal customers (Sales, Customer Success, Product and Finance) as well as the soft skills to communicate with B2B customers.
What We're Looking For:
- A proven track record of customer support in the payment industry - global experience ideal.
- Experience in successfully working with 3rd party providers
- Experience in customer support and end-user feedback gathering
- 3+years of experience working across teams and liaising with engineering and product departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to articulate essential information to a sometimes unsophisticated audience
- Experience with start-up operations
- Knowledge of the Payments ecosystem and emerging trends
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- A proven ability to document key policies & procedures
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A creative & dynamic personality
- Someone with a go-getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Generous My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.