Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code application development platform that enables public agencies to digitize the management and delivery of public services across a broad spectrum of needs, including health and human services, infrastructure, operations, housing, and economic development. Whether its an application for benefits; complex, multi-stakeholder project management; permits; or public-safety licensing and inspections, Unqork enables end-to-end digitization and seamless integration with legacy IT systems.
Unqorks software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology uses an elegant drag-and-drop interface; visual data integration tools; and Excel-based calculations to develop applications that can be deployed in a few weeks or months, instead of years. The result is a radical transformation in the way public services are managed and delivered that improves the citizen experience, increases efficiency, and dramatically lowers costs.
Some of the worlds largest insurance and financial companies already use Unqork to deploy entire products & applications without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. And were actively working with state and local governments across the country to bring Unqork to the public sector. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way enterprise companies and public agencies operate.
As good as our technology is, our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek dynamic, creative individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
As a Client Partner, youll engage State and local governments across the country to understand their unique challenges how they can leverage Unqork to tackle them. Acting as the point person for client relationships within your area of expertise, you will personally ensure projects are delivered flawlessly and collaborate with Unqorks internal teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security. You will pioneer new business solutions, and work with our teams to build them into Unqorks offerings.
- Own client engagements that fall under your area of domain expertise and act as a project manager for the entire project lifecycle. This includes end-to-end ownership of engagement from the definition of requirements and scope, implementation, and transitioning the client to developing on the Unqork platform on their own, or with the help of SI partners.
- Partner with product, implementation, and engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into Unqorks product roadmap.
- Use your public sector domain expertise to oversee the successful implementation of Unqorks highly customizable product and grow the firms business in the public sector.
What were looking for:
- 10+ years of experience driving large-scale digital transformation initiatives in the public sector, or at a management consulting firm at the Director, Managing Director, or Partner level delivering services to the public sector.
- Expertise and deep knowledge in one or more aspects of the public sector, including but not limited to health and human services; infrastructure, operations; housing and economic development.
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Experience building relationships with senior-level executives and leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into project deliverables
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong track record of launching fully responsive products and digital applications
More Jobs From