NT/IT Engineers with SQL skills - Wireless Industry
Saturday May 11, 2013
100 Cummings Center Suite 243-C
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Supports administration of servers and server clusters.
- Manages all system back-up and restore protocol.
- Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of networking essentials.
- Oversee software and network security.
Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed.