American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional addition to our Network Operations Center (NOC). We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
As a Network Operations Center Specialist, you will play a key role in the day to day operations of the Online Care Group, including 24/7/365 physician support, escalation resolution, and real-time monitoring of volume utilizing workforce management tools. We are looking for full time employees who have flexible schedules and can work either overnight, evening or weekend hours. Specifically, the Call Center Analyst will:
- Acts as the main point of contact for all provider-related support questions and issues
- Manages a running queue of support escalations in conjunction with other team members, escalates to NOC L2 team as needed.
- Monitors real-time call traffic to ensure service levels are met
- Uses critical thinking skills to prioritize and problem solve escalations
- Monitors and supports the company’s production systems and applications
- Assists in monitoring intra-day staffing levels and provider availability utilizing workforce management tools
- Upholds tracking of all support escalations utilizing Salesforce tools
- Robust interpersonal and communications ability, including strong writing skills
- Adaptability in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Fast learner, ready to jump right in with little direction
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone, videoconference, and written communication such as live agent chat and email
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in all basic computer functions and programs, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact with diverse groups
- A proven track record of exercising good judgment and handling constantly changing priorities in a positive, professional environment
- Education – Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience – 1-2 years related experience preferred
Should you join American Well as a Network Operations Center employee, you can expect to collaborate with the whole Online Care Group team.
The Online Care Group is a fast growing, fast paced clinical services team who works directly with onboarding clinicians to offer flexible physician jobs that connect patients through live, video visits. Care is delivered utilizing American Well’s Online Care system, AmWell, as well as 30+ client-branded systems in which you will play a key role in supporting.
The Online Care Group currently provides multiple services to the general public, as well as multiple employer groups and health plans. Ranging from Urgent Care to Psychiatry services, Online Care Group operates in 45+ states, with the expectation of expanding to all 50 states in the future.
Online Care allows patients and consumers to connect with physicians immediately, through a new and innovative technology known as Telemedicine. Whether a patient has the flu or a general health question, they can access the professional help of our Online Care Group providers from the comfort of their home or office. The innovation uses advanced Web-based technologies and telephony to remove traditional barriers to healthcare access, including insurance coverage, geography, mobility and time constraints.
The Online Care Group is comprised of 4 key areas: Network Operations, Quality Care, Credentialing, and Recruitment. We all work together in efforts to help find the best doctors to work on the platform, support their needs technology wise, and build relationships to make the provider and patient experience unique and successful.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We develop, deploy and maintain our core product in-house, allowing for product changes to be recommended, requested, and implemented based on growing company, provider, and consumer/client needs. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy, and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Three weeks of vacation time
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Drop-off/pick-up dry cleaning service
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks