Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
As the Network Administrator Lead you will provide daily leadership to the existing team and project manage key initiatives as a project owner. In addition, you will provide technical leadership in the research and development of new tools and act as the escalation point and SME for the team. You will interact with the latest technologies in Open Source and Cloud building a world class digital experience that delivers transformative business results.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Must bring Apple certification and prior experience managing Mac environment of >200
- Performs routine to complex technical work associated with the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of wired and wireless network hardware, operating systems, network management applications, and supporting appliances
- Prior experience working with VPNs and VLANs - Cisco/Meraki experience preferred
- Demonstrated prior experience in managing cloud-based email and file-sharing solutions
- Ability to act as team SME on all technical escalations
- Experience in architecting, implementing, and managing LDAP / Active Directory and SSO solution with TFA
- Experience leading global deployments of software solutions (i.e. antivirus, management tools, and enterprise applications)
- Prior experience with global Audio/Video Conferencing / Unified Communications
- Ability to recognize, diagnose and solve a variety of problems involving a variety of technological equipment
You will bring:
- A desire for continuous innovation
- Ability to recognize and set priorities and to use initiative and decision-making skills.
- Ability to organize, direct, motivate and evaluate services team, mentor others, and foster a team environment.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- An ability to support the needs of a high growth global business
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Experience developing team skills through hands on leadership and mentoring
- A desire to participate in professional development and continuing education opportunities
- The ability to provide hands-on support through periodic travel. <25%