We want to take our ERP team and financial business processes to the next level, are you the Platform Owner that will help us set the strategic vision?! Take a look below at what we are looking for, and let us know if you want in!
The ERP Platform Owner at Rapid7 will play a key role in the strategic design and overall support of our ERP platform. This key, leadership position necessitates strong technical and communications skills and is someone who can help guide our team to deliver robust technical solutions to complex business problems. This role requires an understanding of related business procedures and practices in addition to the technical aspects of the NetSuite environment. As Platform Owner you will work closely with business and functional SMEs / leadership, Application Analysts, Administrators and a 3rd party support team to build the greatest ERP environment that ever existed!
Sound exciting? Keep reading!!
Just a few responsibilities you may have:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the laundry list below:
- Develop strategic relationships with business leaders, decision makers, and end users to define business requirements, and the future-state of our NetSuite ERP
- Help own the strategic vision of our NetSuite ERP technology stack and implement solutions to automate and scale ERP operations
- Drive our ERP project portfolio, communicate to business stakeholders, and deliver projects within defined timelines
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to understand problem statements and gather requirements with the assistance of our Business Analysts - understand the upstream and downstream impacts and interdependencies
- Help us to automate new business processes and improve existing ones; help us clean out our closets!
- Respond proactively to issues, help manage support processes and implement new support processes or improve existing ones
- Work with our rock star solutions architect, internal development or 3rd party development teams to develop functional and high level technical designs
- Become a key member of our corporate Data Strategy Governance team and own the data strategy across NetSuite integration points with various internal and external systems
- Serve as the subject matter expert on financial and accounting reporting tools
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines (including SOX) to ensure the quality of financial data and perform regular data audits; resolve data integrity issues
- Help us to master the best way to monitor end-user usage of systems and track application performance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration….attend Suiteworld, and be a leading voice in the local user group!
- Help us optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration
Let’s talk qualifications….
- BS or MS Degree
- Do you have 7-10+ years of IT experience in complete software development life cycle process including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation?
- In your 7-10 years….did you also have a few years of experience in architecting, consulting, implementing and customizing solutions and workflows built on NetSuite platform
A few foundational requirements, do you meet/have these?
- 5+ years of implementation and/or solution design experiences on ERP applications
- Familiarity with ERP business requirements and processes, especially on accounting, financial and tax management and reporting
- Minimum of 3 years working with NetSuite as an administrator
- Minimum of 8 years working in Finance/accounting systems administration
- Functional expertise with NetSuite modules that supports core financials, procurement, and sales order processing
- Experience with the SuiteCloud developer tools, especially SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, and SuiteBundler
- NetSuite integration and customization experience
- Knowledge of API, Web Services, REST and other integration technologies.
- In depth knowledge of other SaaS applications such as: Salesforce.com, Concur, etc.
- Project management and system implementation experience. Experience with 1 or more full cycle NetSuite implementation is a plus
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements, system implementations, Agile project management and data flow best practices knowledge
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteCloud development tools such as SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, and SuiteScript to develop new and maintain existing business workflows
- Experience in system integrations tools such as SuiteTalk, RESTlets and NetSuite SOAP APIs
- Strong knowledge of finance business processes, technology stack and available solutions for managing financials
- Experience in architecting financial systems for various revenue, pricing and monetization models that have revenue recognition and cash flow implications
- Experience in architecting and developing data synchronization solutions across NetSuite and other systems
- Experience with SOX readiness and compliance for systems