We are looking for a passionate Mobile Application Developer who is ready to work on the cutting edge of Cyber Security Software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software development team. You will possess solid programming skills, have a sound understanding of engineering best practices and have the drive to deliver the very best. Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills, as you will be interfacing both with various departments internally and customers externally.
- You have in-depth expertise working with IOS distributions, understand how the emulator works, and how SDK add-ons are built
- At least 3 years’ experience writing apps for mobile platforms
- Strong object oriented programming and design experience
- Proficiency with IOS environment and IOS developer tools
- Exceptional communication skills – both oral and written
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable; able to manage shifting priorities as projects evolve
- Understanding of and passion for the digital space
- Experience debugging an IOS app
- Accurately estimate project based on interface wireframes / desired functionality
- Meet deadlines established by accurate project estimates
- Work effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
- Clearly articulate thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing
- Apply knowledge of current IOS development trends and new technologies
- Know IOS HIG and advise design team early when minor changes are necessary
- Think outside the box
- Effectively utilize Git / distributed version control
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- 5+ years of web programming/architect experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTTP protocol.
- Skills and experience with Linux environment – best if used daily.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting distributed enterprise web applications.
- UI design a plus.
- Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, jQuery and dynamic web programming.
- IOS development experience.
- Experience with Web development technologies including: DHTML5, CSS, Ajax
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Free snacks
- Free catered lunches on Friday
- On-site gym access
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas