Verscend Technologies (formerly Verisk Health) drives better healthcare outcomes through data analytics. Our payment accuracy, revenue integrity, risk assessment and stratification, and quality improvement solutions help organizations utilize their data so they can efficiently and cost-effectively succeed in the new era of healthcare. Learn more at www.verscend.com.
Our ideal candidate is a quick study who has solid communications and project management skills. We’re looking for a team player to help us build our IT security and compliance content database and improve the questionnaire process. Attention to detail and deadlines are a must.
Verscend works with some of the healthcare industry's biggest players, so an understanding of technical jargon and industry trends is a plus. As healthcare is constantly evolving, the desire to research our industry and stay up-to-date with relevant healthcare-related topics is also critical.
- Manage the completion of IT security and compliance questionnaires requested by current and prospective clients through both Verscend’s client services’ and proposal teams
- Develop and maintain our IT security and compliance content database, which will serve as a library for standard responses received from subject-matter experts across our lines of business
- Work across the organization to assimilate information, partnering with leaders from IT, compliance, data operations, etc.
- Proof responses from internal subject-matter experts to ensure final responses are both accurate and client-facing
- Adhere to internal and client deadlines
- Continually assess and update content in response to changes in services
- Support tracking tools, such as Salesforce and Box
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- 1-2 years of database experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Strong analytic, research, and interpersonal skills
Verscend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.