Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Senior Specialist, Marketing Programs will join a modern B2B demand generation team at the center of Acquia's demand generation function. Reporting into the Senior Manager, Marketing Programs, this individual will drive marketing programs activities for the North American region, the largest region for the company. In this role, you will plan and execute digital marketing and paid media tactics to achieve quarterly North American MQL, Pipeline and ARR goals.
This role is a critical one within Acquia, a fast-paced, high-growth organization at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: the delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. The ideal candidate is self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results, effective in project management and cross-functional communication, and thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines. They also understand how to invest marketing budget to maximize results, and are a skilled leader and mentor while also a highly effective hands-on executor.
- Deliver Go-to-Market strategy and compelling organic and paid marketing programs that achieve North American MQL, pipeline and ARR targets, and maximize marketing ROI
- Identify and address target industry, persona, and market segments, buyers, and buying cycles
- Develop and execute an integrated mix of marketing tactics, including Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Webinars, Email, Online Advertising, List Rental and CPL programs
- Partner with Sales team to provide campaign enablement and education, as well as request campaign feedback from Sales managers to continuously improve campaigns
- Collaborate with Web team to build demand generation functions and content into the website, driving conversion from visitors to MQLs
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance and prioritize resources
- Responsible for program-specific forecasting and management, as well as managing successful vendor relationships to deliver high-quality leads on time and cost-effectively
- Proactively collaborate with the Senior Manager, Marketing Programs to proactively identify and implement process efficiencies, creative campaign ideas, and other training and support opportunities for the team
- College graduate with 2+ years experience managing marketing programs / demand generation at a high growth B2B SaaS or software company.
- 2+ years relevant experience building, managing, and optimizing large-scale digital advertising and PPC programs, with a proven track record of driving ROI for the business.
- Advertising and email copywriting and/or editing targeted at digital marketing, technical developer, and IT audiences.
- Extensive experience in Marketing Automation (Marketo preferred) and CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) systems, as well as Paid Search
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Superior project management and organizational skills to execute complex campaigns, while also managing and motivating internal stakeholders to strict timelines.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including Excel proficiency and proven ability to interpret and analyze performance data, report on top-to-bottom funnel metrics, and use data to improve campaign performance.
- A confident and proactive self-starter with a passion for learning, problem solving, and making data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task while driving results.
- Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills.
- A team player with a great sense of humor