The Marketing Operations Specialist plays a key role in Marketing and Sales success by ensuring high quality leads reach our sales force. S/he will work alongside Marketing Operations team members on maintaining data quality, improving processes, ensuring leads are routed to sales quickly and efficiently, and more.
- Using Marketo (marketing automation tool), own the processes for lead management ensuring lead delivery to sales team
- Support and work collaboratively with marketing team members on demand generation initiatives by managing the execution of email, webcast, nurturing and other digital programs
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Operations and Business Intelligence teams to identify inefficient processes and apply automation technology and best practices to solve them
- Provide expertise to improve Marketing data quality (including data append and deduplication) through systematic database cleansing, leveraging data collection best practices and vendor engagements.
- Propose improvements to Marketing and Sales processes to drive speed and efficiency in systems.
- Track Marketing budget line items and review monthly marketing spend with Finance and Marketing teams.
- Familiarity and experience with integrated CRM (Netsuite, com) and marketing automation solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, Silverpop, etc)
- Detail oriented; enjoys working with data, new technology and using them to solve complex business issues
- Proven problem solving skills
- Works well independently
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Prior success in taking ownership of projects from start to finish, including proactively communicating with management
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast paced work environment, works well under deadlines