Ve is looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator, a self-starter responsible for the development and execution of marketing lead generation plans and campaigns. The Marketing Ops Coordinator will work closely with Sales, Account Management, and other departments to maximize the impact of marketing activities. This role will serve as a liaison between the marketing and sales teams to successfully promote Ve Interactive’s brand, and generate demand for Ve Interactive’s products and services. This role will provide support for the achievement of Ve’s business objectives in the North American market by executing targeted industry marketing campaigns that generate awareness, interest, desire and preference for Ve’s offerings.
Lead Gen Support & Marketing Automation:
- Support the planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns, with a focus on lead generation activities
- Track and report all lead generation and nurturing efforts, closed opportunities, monthly leads, campaigns, and ensure leads are engaged
- Maintain marketing databases and automation systems, execute on email campaign schedule
- Project manage marketing workflows, priorities, as well as email campaign and events schedules
- Support planning and execution of trade shows and events, including placing orders of marketing materials and collateral
- Facilitate and manage process for lead assignments and tracking with available CRM system
- Prepare and provide training for CRM, marketing and sales tools to new users
- Generate CRM usage and pipeline reports
- Assist in the roll out of CRM initiatives
- Communicate with third-party vendors on sales support tools
- Troubleshoot and assess errors and technical delays for marketing campaigns and sales support tools
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing communications and/or online marketing role
- Strong communication, project management and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead
- BA/BS Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM applications
Ve Interactive is a leading data-driven tech company specializing in programmatic advertising and website optimization. Ve delivers a range of solutions through one platform, which help online businesses successfully drive new traffic, increase customer engagement, minimize website abandonment and boost conversions.
Founded in 2009, Ve is a multi-award-winning company with more than 800 employees across 36 offices worldwide, and in 2015 it topped the Sunday Times Tech Track 100. Ve prides itself on maintaining a start-up culture, despite now being a global organization. Each day involves new and exciting projects, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events – what more could you want? To support Ve’s continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team. Do you have what it takes to be a “Veep”?