At TrueMotion we are hard-working, innovative, and have a forward-thinking spirit. We believe that when people are smart, passionate and happy, they have the ability to do amazing things. We value our people and aim to create an environment where team members can thrive while helping us solve complex problems-- like, making driving more affordable and safer for all.
Our patented technology precisely determines driver risk via data from a driver's smartphone. We help insurance companies draw insights from that data, which is then used to help people become safer drivers and save money on car insurance.
You're an energetic and motivated self-starter who can partner with our enterprise sales team to help them identify, engage, and drive business with insurance companies, telcos and other large enterprises.
In this role:
- Create Account Based Marketing campaigns, working with sales to identify, map and reach out to target accounts.
- Create compelling content for our website and partner sites, blog, newsletters, press releases, white papers, and product sheets, customer stories/case studies.
- Work with our PR agency to write press releases coordinated around product launches, joint ventures, campaigns and new customer announcements.
- Research and stay on top of market reports, competitors, key trade journals and industry trends.
- Facilitate show/conference attendance, exhibition, and speaking engagements for key company executives and domain experts.
- Facilitate analyst outreach and scheduling.
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years marketing experience in fast growth technology companies, ideally with a strong foundation in mobile solutions and practice in field marketing, enterprise marketing or insurance industry.
- Ability to dig in and understand our technology and how it applies to the insurance industry.
- Innovative and creative thinker who can take complex ideas and clearly convey them to the market and key buyer personas.
- Experience in creating materials for marketing campaigns - digital and traditional/direct mail.
- Ability and interest in creating long form content that speaks to C-Level insurance executives.
- Ability to collaborate well with multiple internal teams (sales, engineering, and product).
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.