Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Communications, this is an exciting opportunity to lead the marketing automation function that integrates across marketing and sales and is the foundational technology to our demand generation and pipeline programs. As a Marketing Automation Engineer, you'll be joining an experienced team of marketing professionals driving innovative cloud cybersecurity software products to market. Our ideal candidate will thrive on problem solving with data, deep analysis and collaborating with the demand generation and sales operations teams to effectively and efficiently drive revenue growth and measure results of all marketing campaigns.
- Develop, design, implement, and measure processes and programs for effective automated marketing lead nurture programs using Salesforce Pardot;
- Develop and define programs for lead nurturing, lead scoring, sales enablement, and lead management including set up of campaign workflows and the writing of the content;
- Implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking;
- Define, report on, and optimize key metrics;
- Champion data governance best practices for marketing automation platform and CRM system; collaborate with sales operations team to foster CRM integration to best support marketing automation functionality;
- Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness;
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for customer communications;
- Someone who is comfortable with change and excels in a fast-paced environment;
- Data-driven and analytical individual who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty in systems to report on results and who loves to test and continually improve on results.
- 3+ years in a marketing automation experience in a B2B capacity.
- Proficiency and experience with the Eloqua marketing automation platform (including the creation of email templates and custom landing pages) and Salesforce CRM system essential.
- Good level of HTML and associated coding a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors (or equivalent) with a concentration in Computer Science or Marketing
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-sufficient, capable of working in small teams with a lot of responsibility
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Free onsite gym access membership
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas