About the role:
You will help Everbridge evaluate new market opportunities and refine markets for current opportunities. This will include researching and analyzing market trends and working with Product Marketing to identify opportunities for the healthcare vertical. You must be a well-organized, results-oriented self-starter who is able to manage multiple market research initiatives concurrently. You must be a good communicator with the ability to communicate and present to executives, customers, prospects, and other team members within Everbridge.
- Research, analyze, summarize, and monitor market trends, customer requirements, and competitive white space
- Provide market research support for multiple internal customers (senior leadership, business development and product management)
- Communicate researched information to assist cross-organizational teams including senior leadership, business development, and product management.
- Evaluate new product/business opportunities within market segments through cross-organizational projects
- Experience in healthcare preferable
- Experience with SaaS-based software products and solutions preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to quickly synthesize data into actionable recommendations
About the company:
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help keep people safe and businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company’s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to “Making a Difference,” Everbridge was recently named a “Best Place to Work” by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.