Wednesday February 06, 2013
Interested in joining the # 48 fastest growing private company in the Inc 500 for 2012?
Gemvara is revolutionizing the way customers shop for jewelry. Gemvara’s mission is to have more loyal customers than any other jeweler. We want everyone who interacts with Gemvara to have the most memorable experience possible, in every sense of the word. We guarantee our customers fine jewelry, custom made exactly the way the want it. Always.
The Job: We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead our efforts in Paid Search (SEM) and Organic Search (SEO). As a key member of the Gemvara marketing team, you will be a hands-on individual who has a passion to drive measurable and profitable growth through Search.
Charged with developing search marketing strategies, you will be responsible for managing existing Paid Search partners, driving product-level strategy, implementing direct response best practices including a/b testing & working cross-functionally with teams including creative, analytics, capabilities, CRM and partnerships.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop short and long term search marketing strategies that communicate our Unique Value Proposition (UVP) combined with profitable customer acquisition
• Achieve revenue, budget and customer count targets
• Execute day-to-day activities to meet channel strategies and quarterly objectives
• Be the Search Champion: Develop roadmap for key initiatives that fuel both short and long term growth, and manage those programs through completion
• Manage RFP process for key vendors, and manage vendors through implementation when needed
• Initiate and manage process and tool enhancement recommendations as needed
• Manage ad hoc projects from inception through to delivery
• Forecast weekly and quarterly channel performance for all key metrics
Skills & Experience You’ll Need To Be Successful:
• A B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Management, Economics, Mathematics or a related field
• 5+ Years’ experience managing large SEM, client side experience strongly preferred
• E-commerce SEM (and SEO) experience a must, preferably luxury goods or retail
• Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Positive “can do” attitude, displaying flexibility and ability to overcome adversity
• Strong communication and organization skills: Ability to communicate marketing plans Self-starter – analytically driven marketer who uses a data driven approach to gauge and pursue opportunities
• Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
• A good sense of humor will go a long way