Fuze is a highly entrepreneurial company transforming how organizations communicate and collaborate. Our cloud software suite is a market leader in cloud-based unified communications and we are experiencing exponential growth. Leading analyst firm Gartner, Inc. recently named Fuze a “Magic Quadrant Market Leader,” a reflection of what customers are saying about not only our game-changing applications, but also our talented and dedicated team that is serving them every day. As we continue to build our team, we’re looking to you to help us grow and to bring disruption to the telecommunications industry.
Fuze is seeking to grow the Logistics Team and are now looking for an experienced Administrator to join the existing team in the day-to-day running of the Logistics service desk. The role will involve working closely with internal teams including sales, project management and technical delivery as well as external partner organisations to assist in the Fuze sales and project execution where dependent upon external third parties. The successful candidate in this role will demonstrate a rigorous attention to detail and contain an even mix of humility and virtuosity with a healthy sense of urgency.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the day-to-day provision of logistics management service to Sales and Global Services teams
- Maintain good working relationships with external carriers and vendors as part of a service delivery team
- Manage quoting and fulfilment processes and order tracking with external third parties.
- Responsible for managing phone number porting planning and execution for projects across the European project team requests.
- Facilitate new customer implementations alongside project management team by advising on lead time for porting and handset delivery
- Ensure information and order accuracy while maintaining accountability to project timelines
- Work closely with Finance for issuing of Purchase Orders, tracking of shipments and investigating delivery problems
- Investigate streamlining issues
- Investigate DID and porting provision as well as hardware delivery for new countries we are adding to our service portfolio.
- Create Process Documentation and keep documentation up to date
- Assist in the management of Jira tickets for international projects
What You'll Need:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Committed, self-motivated individual capable of working with various teams, able to not only follow, but improve processes
- Must be at ease operating in a small, dynamic, fast growing team, able to be self-sufficient with an ability to have a can-do attitude and make oneself accountable
- Strong and well-balanced communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as a team member and across other teams and organisations
- Experience working with external partners and vendors
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize own workload
- Candidate must be well-organized, creative, and very detail oriented
- Must be able to engage with internal teams, business partners, and customers and to communicate effectively via phone calls, email, and in person meetings
- Basic information technology skills (Windows, Mac, Office, Web)
- Must have the desire to learn
- Ability to search for a solution, but also to ask for help if needed
- Understanding of a typical project lifecycle
- Customer service, project management, or vendor management related experience
- Experience working in the telecommunications field, Unified Communications or Cloud space