iboss Cybersecurity has been dedicated to arming organizations with the technology they need to defend against today’s most advanced and complex threats. This is the cutting edge of security with focuses on mobile technologies, cloud innovation, data protection and behavioral defense technologies. We are experiencing rapid growth and are backed by Goldman Sachs. Along the way we’ve achieved over 80+ technology patents and a customer retention rate consistently above 98.5%.
We are looking for a passionate Lead QA Engineer, who is ready to work on the cutting edge of Cyber Security Software solutions. You’ll design and engineer custom automated test frameworks from the ground up. You will be a great coder who has an in depth understanding of best practices surrounding automation testing, as well as an innate knack to know which tool or methodology is best suited under a given circumstance. Additionally, you should be able to interpret software requirement specifications, in order to create test plans with leading project test cycles (including smoke, regression, functional and performance testing).
- Implement testing frameworks to perform functional, regression, e2e and performance tests
- Author and review testing plans, test strategies and test cases on all assigned projects
- Implement automated tests that verify functionality, performance, reliability, scalability and security of applications and components
- Record and track defects, uncovered during execution of automated tests
- Work as part of a team to deliver solutions in an Agile fashion
- Ability to break down complex product requirements, providing development estimates as needed.
- 5+ years of experience with automation testing of web-based applications using a structured testing methodology
- 3+ years of experience with automated functional testing tools, such as Selenium
- Ability to write automation tests in Java
- Experience integrating automated testing process with Continuous Integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Comfortable working on a Unix environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical capability, independent thinking and good decision making skills
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, facilitate and advocate
- Experience testing RESTful JSON APIs
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free snacks
- Free catered lunches on Fridays
- On-site gym access
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas