iboss Cybersecurity has been dedicated to arming organizations with the technology they need to defend against today’s most advanced and complex threats. Our innovative technology and phenomenal growth have been recognized with numerous industry awards including the Deloitte Fast 500 and Ernst Young Entrepreneurs of the Year. Along the way we’ve achieved over 80+ technology patents and a customer retention rate consistently above 98.5%. The best news of all? We want you to join us! We are hiring and inviting talented, entrepreneurially-minded candidates to join our thriving team and be part of our exciting future.
We are looking for a passionate Lead DevOps Engineer, who is ready to work on the cutting edge of Cyber Security Software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software development team. You will possess great programming skills, have a sound understanding of engineering best practices, and be driven to automate processes to improve the performance and accuracy of the engineering team. Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills, as you will be interfacing both with various departments internally and customers externally.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications in data centers and in cloud
- Design and implement innovations that improve software engineering velocity, infrastructure resiliency, security, and data availability
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and vendor products
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains. Expected to participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot customer facing issues
- Take ownership of end-to-end solutions provided by teams across the organization.
- Coordinate and perform major upgrades with zero downtime
- Management of Source Control (GIT) and Defect Management (Jira)
- Must have experience with deployment software such as Chef and Puppet
- Must have at least 3+ years of solid experience as DevOps Engineer including SCM and release management
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working closely within small teams
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Must be a go-getter, and a leader by nature
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Free snacks
- Free catered lunches on Friday
- On-site gym access
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas