Working at Fuze
As an iOS software engineer at Fuze, you will be a big part of the team delivering Fuze iOS experience. You should be comfortable with Swift, Objective-C, storyboards and extensive knowledge of iOS frameworks.
You will work with a great and smart group of engineers with years of experience in audio/video data conferencing.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Fuze new mobile application
- Fix bugs in any area of the iOS application
- Build the new user experiences designed by the product team
- Optimize the application both in speed and memory usage
- Deliver new features using cutting edge core iOS functionality, siri-kit, call-kit, 3D touch and any new technology that will make our application shine
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS frameworks
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including: Objective-C, Swift and C/C++
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience shipping quality applications on time on a monthly cadence
- Experience with the Apple store release process