We are looking for A+ Software Engineers who are ready for a career defining opportunity. We are looking for individuals with strong backgrounds and who have an interest in developing consumer-focused mobile apps, mobile loyalty, advertising and location SDKs from a leading Boston mobile and data start-up. Ideal candidates are passionate and experienced C++, Objective-C or Java developers.
- Develop for all aspects of iOS or Android.
- Develop functional and developer friendly APIs.
- Develop server side functionality as needed and/or work closely with server side developers.
- Create speed, improve performance, and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Develop software and technology solutions, solve hard problems, and answer to the technical needs of both the product and development teams.
- Work closely with our customers to support their integration efforts and to develop improved features.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Candidate must either have two years or more of iOS or Android experience, or must have experience developing significant software applications – either in terms of scale or in terms of complexity – and knowledge of mobile app development.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of mobile development (UX, Multithreading, background tasks, development tools), computer science, systems programing, API development and demonstrated experience developing defect free software.
- Candidate should have experience developing server side services.
- Candidate must be able to work with customers integrating our SDKs.
- Candidate should be able to work independently taking ownership of major projects.
- Objective-C, Java, C or C++ experience
- Web, Web Services and Server Services, Databases, RPC, JSON, XML experience
- System programing experience
- MacOX, Linux, Ubuntu/Debian
Challenges we are tackling
- Elegant mobile app development.
- Rock-solid platform specific SDKs, developer friendly APIs.
- Automated test systems.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts