Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
Interactions combine artificial intelligence and human intelligence to improve the way businesses and their customers communicate. To us, that means helping people have natural, open conversations with the brands they trust – when, how and where they want. Our premium customer service provides engaging and productive conversations every time.
This 6-8 week Product Management internship will focus on developing product lines using product management tools such as Aha! and Jira. We are looking for someone that is eager to learn and grow. We are a fast-growing company based in Franklin, MA.
- Learn the Aha! Product Roadmap software
- Learn Atlassian Jira Tracking tool
- Provide Aha! training for Sales, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Technology
- Provide Aha! Notebooks for existing product lines
- Provide Jira training for product release related functions: Schedule/Status/Reports
- Assist in creation of product-related repositories
- Support programs to roll out product management processes at Interactions
- Working towards an MBA or BS Degree in Business or related area
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management, organization and communications skills; oral and written
- Well organized and self-directed
- Strong reference from program instructor
- Experience with Aha! and/or Jira