American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Project Manager. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
- Create, execute and maintain test plans, methods and test cases to inspect and verify multiple client implementations according to specifications.
- Align closely with the Technical Services team and apply prior experience to ensure sound design and well-defined requirements as they relate to thorough functional use cases and test scenarios.
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, and participate in project planning and status meetings.
- Monitor and enforce the established deployment processes and policies working with our Hosting team.
- Apply QA expertise to establish the right depth and breadth of test criteria necessary to certify integration scenarios.
- Efficiently execute test cases, document outcomes and track all defects to resolution.
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience is required
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Test automation experience using SOAP UI and Selenium
- Strong understanding of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced, high-intensity start-up environment
- Effective oral and written independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced, high-intensity start-up environment
- Effective oral and written communications skills. Ability to elicit and communicate technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
Should you join American Well and the Professional Services team, you can expect:
Work hard play hard is definitely the mentality of the Professional Services team. We are the movers and the shakers in the American Well pyramid. Tasked with advancing client goals, workflows, and overall experience, thinking “outside of the box” is the only consistency each day on the Professional Services Team!
Comprised of five key areas of focus - Health Systems, Health Plans, Employers, Strategic Accounts, and a Project Management Office - this poised, articulate and fast-paced team is the driving force between our clients and American Well’s revolutionary technology. Each specialized area within the Professional Services team has a common goal of managing an effortless and efficient user experience from behind the scenes; this team bridges the gap between the wants and needs of each unique client, putting them into action.
Telehealth is a new, exciting and evolving technology, changing the healthcare world. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members…. We can’t wait to meet you!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Three weeks of vacation time
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Drop-off/pick-up dry cleaning service
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks